HDFS, mail # dev - Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-20, 15:31
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-20, 21:40
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-20, 05:02
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-06-20, 06:10
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-06-20, 05:16
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-19, 06:58
+
Devaraj k 2013-06-19, 13:13
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-06-21, 01:05
Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta
Suresh Srinivas 2013-06-21, 01:01
I still need to look at hadoop-env.sh.

I suspect this is due to not passing Xms (starting java heap size) set to same value as Xmx (max java heap size). The recent inode id changes create hash apps based on max heap size and I have seen this problem without Xms.

Sent from a mobile device