HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta

Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta
I still need to look at hadoop-env.sh.

I suspect this is due to not passing Xms (starting java heap size) set to same value as Xmx (max java heap size). The recent inode id changes create hash apps based on max heap size and I have seen this problem without Xms.

Sent from a mobile device