HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Extremely slow when loading small amount of data from HBase

Re: Extremely slow when loading small amount of data from HBase

You have are 4000 regions on an 8 node cluster?  I think you need to bring
that *way* down…

re:  "something like 40 regions"
Yep… around there.  See…
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#bigger.regions