Hive >> mail # user >> Hive 0.7.1 with MySQL 5.5 as metastore

Re: Hive 0.7.1 with MySQL 5.5 as metastore
Venkatesh,
What's the exact integrity constraint error you are seeing?

I'd be curious to see if you restored the data from the mysqldump onto a
separate schema/db on MySQL 5.1 server whether you still get the error or
not.

Mark