Hive, mail # user - Hive 0.7.1 with MySQL 5.5 as metastore

Re: Hive 0.7.1 with MySQL 5.5 as metastore
Mark Grover 2012-11-06, 01:17
Venkatesh,
What's the exact integrity constraint error you are seeing?

I'd be curious to see if you restored the data from the mysqldump onto a
separate schema/db on MySQL 5.1 server whether you still get the error or
not.

Mark