Drill >> mail # dev >> Implementing the Query resource

+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-07-12, 14:07
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-07-12, 15:52
+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-07-26, 16:50
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-07-26, 17:37
Re: Implementing the Query resource
If I understand correctly what you are suggesting is we add the snippet
below in the http-engine's pom file. Since I already have java-exec depend
on http-engine won't this make it a case of having cyclic dependencies that
mvn will complain about?

Hari

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-07-27, 13:12