Drill, mail # dev - Implementing the Query resource

Re: Implementing the Query resource
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-07-27, 12:03
If I understand correctly what you are suggesting is we add the snippet
below in the http-engine's pom file. Since I already have java-exec depend
on http-engine won't this make it a case of having cyclic dependencies that
mvn will complain about?

Hari