Hive >> mail # user >> Hive Thrift upgrade to 0.9.0

+
Shangzhong zhu 2012-12-11, 20:07
+
Shreepadma Venugopalan 2012-12-13, 01:59
Re: Hive Thrift upgrade to 0.9.0
Looks like https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HCATALOG-541 is also
related

 though the issue looks like when dealing with large number of partitions.

Regards,
Manish