Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Generating Events With Incorrect types

+
Grigory Dzhavadyan 2012-06-08, 21:15
Re: Generating Events With Incorrect types
Hi Grigory,

Yes, you should get ZOO_CREATED_EVENT. Could you post a short program
that reproduces the issue?

Thanks!
--Michi

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:15 PM, Grigory Dzhavadyan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using the Zookeeper C API to set a watch on a non-existent node
> using the `zoo_wexists' function.
>
> When I create that node, I'm expecting the event handler to be called
> with `type' equal to `ZOO_CREATED_EVENT'. However, instead it's being
> called with type equal to `ZOO_CHANGED_EVENT'. Why is that so and what
> should I do to receive the correct type in the event handler?
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-06-08, 23:04
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-06-08, 23:09