MapReduce >> mail # user >> Job does not run with EOFException

Re: Job does not run with EOFException
Are you able to browse the web UI for the jobtracker. If not
configured separately, it should be at hostname:50030 ? It would also
help if you can telnet to the jobtracker server port and see if it is
able to connect.

Thanks
hemanth