Hive >> mail # user >> Confusion about IN clause

Re: Confusion about IN clause
I think the doc refers to an IN subquery
WHERE x IN (SELECT blah FROM ...)

the simple WHERE col IN ('x', 'y', 'z') works fine.

I  imagine none of these work:
http://www.dba-oracle.com/sql/t_subquery_not_in_exists.htm
igor
decide.com