HBase >> mail # user >> CCIndex for cassandra

+
bjbhutkar 2013-02-24, 11:32
Re: CCIndex for cassandra
Hi,

What do you mean by CCIndex?

The only thing I found about that is https://github.com/Jia-Liu/CCIndex and
it has not been updated for 2 years now.

Also found that wich is more recent:
https://github.com/ICT-Ope/CCIndex_HBase_0.90.0

You can also read this thread:

Looking at the code I was not able to fine any class name close to that
neither I found anything into the HBase classes. (Searched for *CC*Index*)

All of that to say, I'm not sure this is integrated in HBase today.

But I might be wrong. Do you have any reference about what you are looking
for?

JM

2013/2/24 bjbhutkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hello HBase,
>
> I am a cassandra user and i want to implement the CCIndex scheme in
> cassandra. Can anyone help me to understand the CCIndex code ? I want to
> modify the CCIndex code so that it will use the Cassandra's APIs.

bjbhutkar 2013-02-26, 06:05
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-27, 01:43
+