HDFS >> mail # user >> Using combiners in python hadoop streaming

Re: Using combiners in python hadoop streaming
Hi,
 So in native hadoop streaming, is there no way to send a helper file.. ?
Like in core hadoop, you can write your code in multiple files and then jar
it out...
But if i am using hadoop streaming, all my code should be in single file??
Is that so?