Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop Tutorial help

Hadoop Tutorial help
I am going through the tutorial presented @
http://developer.yahoo.com/hadoop/tutorial/module3.html#vm-jobs

I have installed vmware and hadoop virtual machine. This tutorial talks
about hadoop 0.18.0 version and states that the compilation would be done
in the windows host machine.  I want to try out simple examples.

And now I see that this hadoop 0.18.0 version is not availble @ apache
hadoop website.

How do I go ahead now? Are any other Hadoop virtual machines available for
such tutorials?
Any info would be highly appreciated.

-- Lopez
+
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda 2012-12-09, 18:27
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-09, 19:25
+
Marco Shaw 2012-12-09, 19:27