MapReduce, mail # user - Re: NameNode low on available disk space

Re: NameNode low on available disk space
Mohit Vadhera 2013-03-01, 07:51
thanks Harsh but you didn't answer on this before, I will try to move old
directory "name" to new location and restart services  . Hope it will not
loose any data .

old Location

$ sudo ls -l /var/lib/hadoop-hdfs/cache/hdfs/dfs/
total 12
drwx------. 3 hdfs hdfs 4096 Dec 19 02:37 data
drwxr-xr-x. 3 hdfs hdfs 4096 Feb 28 11:28 name
drwxr-xr-x. 3 hdfs hdfs 4096 Feb 28 11:28 namesecondary
New location

$ sudo ls -l /mnt/san1/hdfs/hdfs/dfs/
total 8
drwx------. 3 hdfs hdfs 4096 Feb 28 11:28 data
drwxr-xr-x  2 hdfs hdfs 4096 Feb 28 11:28 namesecondary
Thanks,