HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: MutableCounterLong metrics display in ganglia

Re: MutableCounterLong metrics display in ganglia
The counter, being num-ops, should up-count and not reset. Note that
your test may be at fault though - calling hsync may not always call
NN#fsync(…) unless you are passing the proper flags to make it always
do so.

--
Harsh J