-ANN: Exhibitor 1.2.4
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-07-31, 23:29
* Support shutting down. The Standalone version now sets a shutdown hook. There is also a REST
API for shutting down. Core-only users must set the shutdownProc in the ExhibitorArguments.
* Modified rolling config behavior. If an instance is NOT_SERVING, wait a bit before moving to next
server so as to avoid quorum loss.
* Fixed several problems with remote calls. In the UI this exhibited as control panel buttons not
working for remote servers.
* Change to 1.2.0 feature "Down or Not-Serving instances will now get restarted periodically". The
time period of restart is now based on the tickTime/initLimit/syncLimit (if available). It will
be 2 * max of tickTime * initLimit or syncLimit.
* Issue 38: Include HTTP 403 in the AWS status codes that indicate an S3 object is not found.