Hadoop >> mail # user >> Simulating cluster config parameters (in local mode)

+
Jay Vyas 2012-05-09, 20:09
+
Serge Blazhiyevskyy 2012-05-09, 21:03
Re: Simulating cluster config parameters (in local mode)
Ahhh I now know the answer : My solution :

1) Get a simple mapred config file and remove all parameters but the one i
need to set for my local mode.
2) Put the mapred site config .xml in my classpath.
3) Run my application.

The JobConf I assume SHOULD NOT work because this parameter is specifically
meant to defy and job specific configuration.

--
Jay Vyas
MMSB/UCHC