Hadoop >> mail # general >> 0.23.5 release

+
Robert Evans 2012-11-15, 15:12
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-11-20, 18:54
+
Thomas Graves 2012-11-19, 21:09
+
Robert Evans 2012-11-07, 17:39
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-11-07, 18:42
Re: 0.23.5 release
Wow I seem to type badly and my proofreading is even worse :) by "next
this week" I mean end of this week or early next week :)

On 11/7/12 12:42 PM, "Arun C Murthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>+1
>
>Thanks Bobby and Thomas!
>
>Arun
>
>On Nov 7, 2012, at 9:39 AM, Robert Evans wrote:
>
>> In order to share the fun with others I would like to ask Tom Graves to
>>take over for me as the branch-0.23 release manager.
>>
>> I have talked with him and we think that we should spin a 0.23.5
>>release around the end of next this week.  17 critical or blocker JIRA
>>are already in 0.23.5 and it would be good to get them in an official
>>release.  There are a few more I would like to have go in before
>>spinning 0.23.5, and they should be in shortly.
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-201
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4772
>>
>> --Bobby Evans
>>

>--