Kafka >> mail # user >> version of zookeeper

+
Jason Rosenberg 2012-11-13, 07:30
+
David Arthur 2012-11-13, 13:55
+
Jun Rao 2012-11-13, 14:57
+
Neha Narkhede 2012-11-13, 16:50
+
Jason Rosenberg 2012-11-13, 17:54
+
Neha Narkhede 2012-11-13, 23:29
Re: version of zookeeper
According to the zookeeper home page, the current stable releases are
"3.3.6" and "3.4.4".

There seem to be a few interesting bug fixes in the release notes for 3.3.5
& 3.3.6:
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.3.5/releasenotes.html#changes
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.3.6/releasenotes.html#changes

Notably fixes for:
  leaking file handles
  data inconsistencies and unexpired ephemeral nodes after cluster restart
  shutdown synchronization

But, I have not been using kafka long enough to see these issues myself.

+
Neha Narkhede 2012-11-14, 00:46
+
Joseph Crotty 2012-11-13, 20:38