HBase >> mail # user >> Checking if a coprocessor was loaded successfully from client

+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-09, 10:55
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-12-09, 13:03
+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-09, 20:29
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-09, 22:25
+
anil gupta 2012-12-10, 08:01
+
Azury 2012-12-10, 08:12
+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-10, 13:12
+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-10, 13:11
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-10, 16:03
Re: Checking if a coprocessor was loaded successfully from client
My test on a table that doesn't have any coprocessor. It does loads
successfully, but I want to understand two things:
1. How should I use getAlterStatus? I'm asking since even placing it
between modifyTable and enable and waiting for getFirst to return number of
regions fails (always returns 0)
2. How should I check they each region server managed to instantiate the
Region Observer class, i.e. managed to access the jar.

Sent from my iPhone