Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Hive HWI ... request for your experience to be used Production

+
Qiang Wang 2013-01-05, 05:34
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-01-06, 00:33
Re: Hive HWI ... request for your experience to be used Production
Screenshot request: https://github.com/anjuke/hwi/issues/1

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com

On Jan 5, 2013, at 4:33 PM, Edward Capriolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

coool.

On Saturday, January 5, 2013, Qiang Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Manish:
>
> Glad to receive your email because we are making efforts on HWI.
> We have improved the orignal and added some features and putted it on
github:
> https://github.com/anjuke/hwi
>
> It's far from mature and standard, but it's improving and has already
deployed for our company to use.
> After all, have a try and give some advice if you're interested in it.
> Thanks
> Qiang
>
> 2013/1/5 Manish Malhotra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> We are exploring HWI to be used in PROD environment for adhoc queries
etc.
>> Want to check out in the hive community that can somebody share there
experience while using the HWI in prod or any environment in terms of its
stability and performance.
>> Also evaluating to enhance to make it more useful with different
features.
>> Thanks for your time and help !!
>> Regards,
>> Manish