HBase >> mail # dev >> Pull instant schema updating out?

+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-04-02, 23:56
+
Stack 2012-04-03, 00:03
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-04-02, 23:58
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-04-03, 00:12
+
lars hofhansl 2012-04-03, 01:04
+
Stack 2012-04-03, 04:05
+
Stack 2012-04-03, 04:38
+
Ted Yu 2012-04-03, 04:11
+
lars hofhansl 2012-04-03, 06:07
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-04-03, 10:20
+
Stack 2012-04-03, 14:50
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-04-03, 17:19
+
lars hofhansl 2012-04-03, 16:14
+
Ted Yu 2012-04-03, 16:23
+
Stack 2012-04-03, 16:49
+
Nicolas Spiegelberg 2012-04-03, 17:34
+
Stack 2012-04-04, 16:44
+
Ted Yu 2012-04-04, 17:07
+
Stack 2012-04-03, 16:35
Re: Pull instant schema updating out?
What about moving one or both implementations into a feature branch?
If there's demand, someone will maintain it there and when it looks
good enough for general use, we merge it back in?

-Joey

--
Joey Echeverria
Senior Solutions Architect