HBase, mail # dev - Pull instant schema updating out?

Re: Pull instant schema updating out?
Joey Echeverria 2012-04-03, 15:01
What about moving one or both implementations into a feature branch?
If there's demand, someone will maintain it there and when it looks
good enough for general use, we merge it back in?

-Joey

--
Joey Echeverria
Senior Solutions Architect