Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Testing expired sessions bug?

Re: Testing expired sessions bug?
Hi Ben,

The C binding currently does not support creating multiple connections
with the same session id. Sorry this was not stated in the
documentation. Please open a jira for this, and patches are always
welcome :)

--Michi