Zookeeper, mail # user - Testing expired sessions bug?

Re: Testing expired sessions bug?
Michi Mutsuzaki 2012-08-21, 22:39
Hi Ben,

The C binding currently does not support creating multiple connections
with the same session id. Sorry this was not stated in the
documentation. Please open a jira for this, and patches are always
welcome :)

--Michi