Sqoop >> mail # user >> Need help and tips for tthe following issue: No data get exported from hadoop to mysql using sqoop.

+
Matthieu Labour 2012-10-10, 16:30
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-10-10, 16:40
+
Matthieu Labour 2012-10-10, 17:16
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-10-10, 17:27
+
Matthieu Labour 2012-10-10, 18:06
+
Matthieu Labour 2012-10-10, 21:22
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-10-10, 23:58
+
Matthieu Labour 2012-10-11, 14:39
Re: Need help and tips for tthe following issue: No data get exported from hadoop to mysql using sqoop.
Hi sir,
I'm sorry but it's hard to help without the actual task log that should contain more details about the exception. I was able to dig following Amazon documentation that deals with getting Hadoop Web UI. Would you mind trying it and see if you can reach map task log?

http://docs.amazonwebservices.com/ElasticMapReduce/latest/DeveloperGuide/UsingtheHadoopUserInterface.html

Jarcec

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-10-15, 21:40