HBase >> mail # user >> When to expand vertically vs. horizontally in Hbase

+
Aji Janis 2013-07-02, 13:32
+
Bryan Beaudreault 2013-07-02, 13:56
+
Aji Janis 2013-07-03, 13:42
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-07-03, 19:42
+
Aji Janis 2013-07-05, 13:53
+
Michael Segel 2013-07-05, 16:07
+
Aji Janis 2013-07-05, 16:16
+
Michael Segel 2013-07-05, 17:48
+
Ian Varley 2013-07-05, 18:26
+
Michael Segel 2013-07-05, 18:41
+
Ian Varley 2013-07-05, 18:56
+
Michael Segel 2013-07-05, 21:21
+
Ian Varley 2013-07-05, 23:00
+
Michael Segel 2013-07-08, 15:27
Re: When to expand vertically vs. horizontally in Hbase
Really a bad title  for the section.

Schema Smackdown?  Really?

6.10.1 isn't really valid is it? Rows version versions?
IMHO it should be Columns versus versions.  (Do you put a timestamp in the column qualifier name versus having an enormous number of versions allowed?)

There's more, but I tend to be very conservative to my approach to schema design, so what do I know? ;-)

On Jul 2, 2013, at 8:32 AM, Aji Janis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://hbase.apache.org/book/schema.smackdown.html

+
Stack 2013-07-03, 17:57
+