HBase >> mail # user >> When to expand vertically vs. horizontally in Hbase

Re: When to expand vertically vs. horizontally in Hbase
Really a bad title  for the section.

Schema Smackdown?  Really?

6.10.1 isn't really valid is it? Rows version versions?
IMHO it should be Columns versus versions.  (Do you put a timestamp in the column qualifier name versus having an enormous number of versions allowed?)

There's more, but I tend to be very conservative to my approach to schema design, so what do I know? ;-)