Pig >> mail # user >> Please help with grouped count

Re: Please help with grouped count
Thank you so much, that's pretty much what I was going for but with a
slightly different output.

Just to be clear... are these equivalent?

b = foreach (group a by (country, search_term)) generate flatten(group) as
(country, search_term), COUNT(a) as ct;
b = group a by (country, search_term);
c = foreach b generate flatten(group) as (country, search_term), COUNT(a) as ct;

I'm guessing so... I didn't know you could combine/nest these statements.
After experimenting with your example I'm pretty sure I understand
everything that's going on. I can work with this format but I was
wondering how would I massage this into something like:

(country1, top term1, topterm2, topterm3, ...)
(country2, top term1, topterm2, topterm3, ...)
(country3, top term1, topterm2, topterm3, ...)

Maybe it has to be something like this:

(country1, (top term1, topterm2, topterm3, ...))

So one row per country with the first value being the country and the
following values the top terms in order? Is this even possible with Pig?

Thanks for the clarification.