Drill, mail # dev - Min max aggregated function

Re: Min max aggregated function
Alexandre BECHE 2013-06-04, 19:45
Thanks a lot for your details, I begin to have a better understanding the
internal working.Unfortunately, I was not able to join your hangout today,
hopefuly next week.

Regarding the reference interpreter, do you have any timescale for a HBase
driver to be integrated?
Is it related to the #DRILL-15 JIRA request?

Cheers,
Alex

PS: I have another thousand of question but I will continue the discussion
on a more appropriate thread