Hive >> mail # user >> Closing long running hive query forcefully

Closing long running hive query forcefully
Hi All,
Are there anyways to close the long running hive query through hive-jdbc?
Since when ever Hive hangs, my application also hang, So I want to close
the hive connection forcefully after a certain time.

With Regards,

Abimaran