Hadoop >> mail # user >> Munich Area Hadoop User Group?

Re: Munich Area Hadoop User Group?
Hi Bob,

I am working on getting a Munich HUG meeting going, which would happen
in between the Berlin ones. I am looking currently for a sponsor that
would offer a room and projector. If I get that organized I would simply
set a date and send an invitation on the usual channels and "the
internet machine" ;)

Would you be able to help finding a place?

Regards,
Lars