MapReduce, mail # user - Hadoop-2.0.3 HA and federation configure

Hadoop-2.0.3 HA and federation configure
Azuryy Yu 2013-02-16, 04:56
Hi,

If I have four name nodes in my cluster: n1, n2, n3, n4, then
n2 is n1's standby,  n4 is n3's standby.

there is no dependency between n1 and n3, which is HDFS federation.

Anybody can kindly give me an example for HA and federation configuration?
especially HDFS HA, how to configure two JN groups (*
dfs.namenode.shared.edits.dir*) for n1/n2 and n3/n4, Thanks.
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-02-16, 05:29