HDFS, mail # user - Hadoop Pseudo-configuration

+
Shagun Bhardwaj 2013-01-15, 06:25
Re: Hadoop Pseudo-configuration
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-15, 06:39
see if this helps you
https://github.com/nitinpawar/hadoop/tree/master/installation

not concrete but should be able to get a working hadoop setup

--
Nitin Pawar
+