Pig >> mail # user >> tar.gz to cdh3 package

Re: tar.gz to cdh3 package
I definitely missed that piece of documentation, thanks!

So for all people who work like me and google error codes as they happen
(vs. reading the manual like they should), I'll once again mention that if
you get "ERROR 6002: Unable to obtain a temporary path." to read the section
of the manual Daniel pointed out below, and if you're not a HDFS expert
these commands add a /tmp (the default location for pig) with permissions
for anyone to do anything:
sudo -u hdfs hadoop fs -mkdir /tmp
sudo -u hdfs hadoop fs -chmod 777 /tmp

will