Hadoop, mail # user - Hbase  with Hadoop

Re: Hbase with Hadoop
Ramya Sunil 2011-10-14, 06:31
Jignesh,

I have been able to deploy Hbase 0.90.3 and 0.90.4 with hadoop-0.20.205.
Below are the steps I followed:

1. Make sure none of hbasemaster, regionservers or zookeeper are running. As
Matt pointed out, turn on append.
2. hbase-daemon.sh --config $HBASE_CONF_DIR start zookeeper
3. hbase-daemon.sh --config $HBASE_CONF_DIR start master
4. hbase-daemon.sh --config $HBASE_CONF_DIR start regionserver
5. hbase --config $HBASE_CONF_DIR shell
Hope it helps.
Ramya