HBase, mail # dev - Disable flaky tests, and let Jenkin stay blue?

Re: Disable flaky tests, and let Jenkin stay blue?
Ted Yu 2013-04-02, 17:15
Fixing flaky tests is an on-going effort.
Some bugs fixes are pending review. Without the fixes, some tests would
continue to fail. Below is one example bug fix:

HBASE-7871 HBase can be stuck when closing regions concurrently