Sqoop >> mail # user >> Fwd: Sqoop support for Cassandra

Re: Fwd: Sqoop support for Cassandra
Hi Ramkumar,
Sadly Sqoop currently do not supports Cassandra. You've mentioned DataStax, so I assume that you are aware that there is a special Sqoop built out there that do have cassandra support.

I would suggest to create a new feature request on our JIRA [1] and perhaps this support will be added later.

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP