Hadoop >> mail # general >> Please join me in welcoming the following people as committers to the Hadoop project

+
Ian Holsman 2011-01-06, 03:40
+
Stack 2011-01-06, 04:09
+
Jay Booth 2011-01-06, 04:34
Re: Please join me in welcoming the following people as committers to the Hadoop project
Congratulations! Great to see the community growing once again.

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 8:34 PM, Jay Booth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congrats, all!
>
> On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 11:09 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats lads.
> > St.Ack
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 7:40 PM, Ian Holsman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I would like to extend a warm
> welcome
> > to the following people,
> > > who have all chosen to accept the role of committers on Hadoop.
> > >
> > > In no alphabetical order:
> > >
> > > - Aaron Kimball
> > > - Allen Wittenauer
> > > - Amar Kamat
> > > - Dmytro Molkov
> > > - Jitendra Pandey
> > > - Kan Zhang
> > > - Ravi Gummadi
> > > - Sreekanth Ramakrishna
> > > - Todd Lipcon
> > >
> > > I appreciate all the hard work these people have put into the project
> so
> > far, and look forward to future contributions they will make to Hadoop in
> > the future
> > >
> > > Well done guys!
> > >

> > > --Ian

+