Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] introduce Python as build-time and run-time dependency for Hadoop and throughout Hadoop stack

Re: [VOTE] introduce Python as build-time and run-time dependency for Hadoop and throughout Hadoop stack
There's already a jira:
HADOOP-8924<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-8924>