Accumulo >> mail # user >> Is anyone using serialized iterators to provide provenance data?

+
David Medinets 2013-05-15, 18:51
Re: Is anyone using serialized iterators to provide provenance data?
I think this might relate to ACCUMULO-1397, in the form of providing a
mechanism to specify iterator profiles, or ACCUMULO-415.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If you apply a set of iterators to one table to produce another, it seems
> possible to serialize the iterator stack alongside the new table in some
> catalog to provide provenance. The assumption is that the tables are
> immutable, I think. Is anyone doing this or has anyone thought about doing
> so? Just curious and wanted to ask before I forgot about the idea.
+
David Medinets 2013-05-16, 00:44
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-16, 00:58