Accumulo, mail # user - Is anyone using serialized iterators to provide provenance data?

Re: Is anyone using serialized iterators to provide provenance data?
Christopher 2013-05-15, 20:25
I think this might relate to ACCUMULO-1397, in the form of providing a
mechanism to specify iterator profiles, or ACCUMULO-415.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii