HBase >> mail # user >> Does HBase RegionServer benefit from OS Page Cache

+
Pankaj Gupta 2013-03-20, 07:34
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-03-20, 17:30
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-03-21, 20:28
+
Pankaj Gupta 2013-03-24, 00:31
Re: Does HBase RegionServer benefit from OS Page Cache
Coming up is the following enhancement which would make MSLAB even better:

HBASE-8163 MemStoreChunkPool: An improvement for JAVA GC when using MSLAB

FYI

+
Liyin Tang 2013-03-24, 04:44
+