Hadoop >> mail # user >> Permission request from "Translation for education"

Re: Permission request from "Translation for education"
Hi Vseslava.

This part of the ASF FAQ explains everything in this regard I think

https://www.apache.org/foundation/license-faq.html#Translation

In other words "Sure!" ;)

Cos