Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Healthcheck using the stat command

+
Natarajan Suresh 2012-01-23, 21:45
+
Philip Smith 2012-01-23, 21:51
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-01-23, 22:16
+
Jonathan Simms 2012-01-24, 04:24
+
Camille Fournier 2012-01-24, 04:29
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-01-25, 23:32
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-01-26, 23:37
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-01-27, 00:19
Re: Healthcheck using the stat command
Out of curiosity, what does 'mntr' stand for?

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 3:37 PM, Jordan Zimmerman
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Is 'srvr' the same as 'stat' but without the clients? I'm relying on it
> in
> > a monitor app. I need to the Mode and the message "not currently
> serving".
>
> Yes, it's the exact same code path (stat/srvr) with a condition that
> outputs the connection details only on 'stat'.
>
> Patrick
>

> > On 1/25/12 3:32 PM, "Patrick Hunt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >>Prefer "srvr" over "stat" in most cases - stat returns details on the
> >>connections which you probably don't need. (and adds unnecessary load
> >>on the server)

+
Patrick Hunt 2012-01-27, 00:35
+