HBase >> mail # user >> HBase mapreduce job: unable to find region for a table

+
S. Zhou 2013-07-11, 17:58
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-07-11, 18:01
+
S. Zhou 2013-07-11, 18:42
Re: HBase mapreduce job: unable to find region for a table
On the webui, when you click on your table, can you see the regions and are
they assigned to the server correctly&

JM