Pig >> mail # user >> How can I get the cumulative cpu time of the whole pig script

How can I get the cumulative cpu time of the whole pig script
hi, all

With hive, I can get the cumulative cpu time of the whole script. So how can I get the similar metrics from pig ?

Once optimized the pig script, I can only parse the execution time of all the tasks by my own program from the jobtracker, it's boring.

Can  Pig provide this?

Thanks.
Haitao Yao
[EMAIL PROTECTED]