Hadoop >> mail # user >> Multi-threaded map task

+
Mark Olimpiati 2013-01-14, 05:57
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-14, 06:34
+
Mark Olimpiati 2013-01-14, 07:22
+
Bertrand Dechoux 2013-01-14, 08:06
+
Mark Olimpiati 2013-01-14, 20:23
Re: Multi-threaded map task
Never mind, depends on plantform, in my case would work fine. Thanks guys!
Mark