Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Subscribing the commit notifier to the list

Re: Subscribing the commit notifier to the list
Hi Alan,

Perhaps I misinterpreted the subject. I thought the issue was that
commit messages should be going to the accumulo-commits list instead
of the accumulo-dev list -- the last commit I saw to asf-mailer via
the infrastructure list had them going to accumulo-dev.

e.g:
[/incubator/accumulo]
for_paths = incubator/accumulo/
to_addr = [EMAIL PROTECTED]

should be:
[/incubator/accumulo]
for_paths = incubator/accumulo/
to_addr = [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Otherwise, I'm seeing commit messages on the accumulo-dev list with no problems.

Drew