HBase, mail # user - How does client connects to Hbase server

How does client connects to Hbase server
Vimal Jain 2013-05-21, 17:50
Hi,
I am newbie to both Hadoop and Hbase technologies.
I have setup Hbase properly in Standalone mode.
I am unable to understand work flow when a client (Java program accessing
Hbase) connects to Hbase Server.
Documentations and Books say that the client should have hbase-site.xml in
its classpath or i should provide zookeeper information explicitly in the
configuration object.I am not doing either but still my program correctly
connects to Hbase server and saves data. How its happening ?
--
Thanks and Regards,
Vimal Jain