Hadoop >> mail # user >> streaming cacheArchive shared libraries

Re: streaming cacheArchive shared libraries
Quick followup.  I substituted the true mapper for a little python script that just lists the cwd's contents and dumps them to the streaming output (stderr).  Oddly, I it doesn't look like the .jar far was unpacked.  I can see it there, but not the unpacked version, so it looks like -cacheArchive transferred the file but didn't unjar it.

Anyone ever seen something like this before?

sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
                                           --  Galileo Galilei